Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Our group’s survey in this term is about global warming. I asked 10 students to circle the answers for the survey in SIUC Students’ Center on Tuesday afternoon, so they are all among 19 to 24 and 7 out of which are females. Obviously, my result stands for young people’s opinions. Through this survey I wanted to know how much people know about global warming and if they can carry out some solutions. However, this has no strong connections between the majors and the knowledge of this issue according to my survey. It shows global warming has become a household word.

Before passing out the survey, I thought there would be evident relations between the majors and the knowledge of this issue. And I thought most people would think it was necessary to stop global warming and the fact is so. What interests me is most of them think the US government doesn’t do well in fighting global warming. They are very honest. Through the result I learn that Americans are very environmentally friendly and responsible. They care much about the climate changes amd the ways to improve the living conditions. Thanks for their cooperation.

No comments: